- Parent Category: Continuent
- Published on Tuesday, 31 December 2013 00:00
Continuent, a leading provider of database clustering and replication software, has a position available for a build/test engineer. As our build/test engineer you own the build system and the environments in which it runs. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Manage and improve our current Jenkins-based system, including applying new build automation approaches and technology
- Set up and manage multiple shared dev/test environments on bare metal hosts, OpenStack-based private clouds, and Amazon Web Services
- Help engineers deploy new automated tests and ensure they run as efficiently as possible
- Automate everything you can to make build-and-test at Continuent a model of efficiency
Successful candidates are self-starting IT all-arounders who work well in a distributed team environment. We want people who see problems and make them go away. You'll need outstanding skills in build automation, scripting languages as well as Puppet/Chef, Linux sysadmin, SVN/GIT revision control, and cloud environments like AWS and OpenStack.
Continuent offers competitive salary and benefits. If you want to get in on the ground floor of a growing company in a challenging field, this job is for you. The company is fully distributed. For this position you can be located anywhere between the Baltic and US Pacific time zones that has fast Internet connectivity and where you have a work visa.
How to apply: