Continuent is delighted to announce an exciting new Continuent Tungsten feature for MySQL users: replication in real-time from MySQL into Amazon Redshift. In this webinar we showcase Continuent Tungsten capabilities for continuous and real-time data warehouse loading, then zero-in on practical details of setting up replication from MySQL into Redshift.
We cover the following topics:
- Introduction to real-time data loading from a relational DBMS into data warehouses
- Continuent Tungsten data warehouse loading to Redshift, Hadoop, Vertica, and Oracle
- What's new with Redshift data loading
- Setting up replication from MySQL into Amazon Redshift
- Initial provisioning of the data, followed by on-going and real-time replication
- Adding Redshift data loading to existing Continuent Tungsten clusters.
This webinar includes practical tips and a live demo of how to get your data warehouse loading projects off the ground quickly and efficiently. Please join us to hear about this great new feature of Continuent Tungsten!